ECLAP East County Large & Small Animal Practice

10312 Quail Canyon Road
El Cajon

ECLAP's Small Animal Clinic is the place where your pet's health comes 1st. We strive to provide a country Veterinary atmosphere, where you and your pets feel comfortable. We treat All creatures great and small" there is no longer a pet in your family that we cannot help. We are also a mobile Large Animal Practice with four veterinarians and a central clinic. Our San Diego Equine Veterinarian practice serves all of East San Diego County.Approximately 95% of the practice is dedicated to horses and the remaining 5% is comprised of cattle sheep goats llamas alpacas and pigs. Please visit our website for a full list of our services!"""


Send Message to listing owner

Join our email list & never miss a thing!

Back to top button