Alpine Community Planning Group
P.O. Box 1419, Alpine, CA 91903-1419
Notice of Regular Meeting | Final Agenda
Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 6:00pm
Virtual via Zoom – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89197420526 – Call in 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID 891 9742 0526
Archived Agendas & Minutes – http://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/pds/gpupdate/comm/alpine.html
Instructions for Public Comment at the Virtual Meeting
If you wish to make a public comment at an upcoming meeting, please follow these instructions:
- Public comment will be facilitated through the virtual Zoom meeting. Those interested in speaking shall submit a “speaker slip” in advance via email to email@example.com by Thursday, May 27th, 2021 at 6:00pm. The speaker slip shall indicate the speaker’s intent to provide public comment at the upcoming meeting. Speakers may include their name, address, and any other details. Speakers slips should identify whether they would like to make comments on a specific agenda item or for open discussion. Speakers should be present during the Zoom meeting and utilize the “raise hand” function on Zoom to indicate they are present and prepared to provide comments. Speakers will be promoted individually to panelists to provide their public comment during open discussion or for a specific agenda item.
- Members of the public can also provide comments in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If requested in the email, written comments will be circulated to all group members in advance of the meeting but will not be read aloud during the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Invocation / Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Members
- Approval of Minutes / Correspondence / Announcements
- Approval of Minutes
- April 22, 2021
- Announcement of Vacancy on the ACPG for Seat #1. This is an opportunity for those interested in serving on the Alpine Community Planning Group to make a statement to the group about their credentials and desire to serve. Those interested in serving should email email@example.com in advance of the meeting stating their intent to serve. Any written comments submitted in advance will be read at the meeting. If possible, those interested in serving should be available to present during the Zoom meeting and answer any questions from the group during the virtual meeting.
- ACPG Statement: The Alpine Community Planning Group was formed for the purpose of advising and assisting the Director of Planning, the Zoning Administrator, the Planning Commission and the Board of Supervisors in the preparation, amendment and implementation of community and sub-regional plans. The Alpine Community Planning Group is an advisory body only.
- Approval of Minutes
- Open Discussion: Opportunity for members of the public to speak to the ACPG on any subject matter within the ACPG’s jurisdiction that is not on the posted agenda.
- Prioritization of this Meeting’s Agenda Items
- Organized / Special Presentations
- Group Business:
- Members of the public interested in serving on the Alpine Community Planning Group can make a statement to the group about their credentials and desire to serve. Group may make a recommendation to the Board of Supervisors to fill the vacancy for Seat #1. Discussion & Action
- Subcommittee Chairs to submit list of subcommittee members for approval. Discussion & Action
- Consent Calendar
- Subcommittee Reports (including Alpine Design Review Board)
- Officer Reports
- Open Discussion 2 (if necessary)
- Request for Agenda Items for Upcoming Agendas
- Approval of Expenses / Expenditures
- Announcement of Meetings:
- Alpine Community Planning Group – June 24th, 2021
- ACPG Subcommittees – TBD
- Planning Commission – June 25th, 2021
- Board of Supervisors – June 8th & 9th and 29th & 30th, 2021
- Adjournment of Meeting
We strive to protect personally identifiable information by collecting only information necessary to deliver our services. All information that may be collected becomes public record that may be subject to inspection and copying by the public, unless an exemption in law exists. In the event of a conflict between this Privacy Notice and any County ordinance or other law governing the County’s disclosure of records, the County ordinance or other applicable law will control.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
You can review any personal information collected about you. You may recommend changes to your personal information you believe is in error by submitting a written request that credibly shows the error. If you believe that your personal information is being used for a purpose other than what was intended when submitted, you may contact us. In all cases, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.