Alpine Community Planning Group
P.O. Box 1419, Alpine, CA 91903-1419
Notice of Regular Meeting | Final Agenda
Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 6:00pm
Virtual via Zoom – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82337215661 – Call in 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID 823 3721 5661
Archived Agendas & Minutes – http://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/pds/gpupdate/comm/alpine.html
Instructions for Public Comment at the Virtual Meeting
If you wish to make a public comment at an upcoming meeting, please follow these instructions:
- Public comment will be facilitated through the virtual Zoom meeting. Those interested in speaking shall submit a “speaker slip” in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, April 22nd, 2021 6:00pm. The speaker slip shall indicate the speaker’s intent to provide public comment at the upcoming meeting. Speakers may include their name, address, and any other details. Speakers slips should identify whether they would like to make comments on a specific agenda item or for open discussion. Speakers should be present during the Zoom meeting and utilize the “raise hand” function on Zoom to indicate they are present and prepared to provide comments. Speakers will be promoted individually to panelists to provide their public comment during open discussion or for a specific agenda item.
- Members of the public can also provide comments in writing via email to email@example.com. If requested in the email, written comments will be circulated to all group members in advance of the meeting but will not be read aloud during the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Invocation / Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Members
- Approval of Minutes / Correspondence / Announcements
- Approval of Minutes
- February 27, 2020
- March 25, 2021
- Approval of Minutes
- April 6, 2021
- Announcement of Vacancy on the ACPG for Seat #1. This is an opportunity for those interested in serving on the Alpine Community Planning Group to make a statement to the group about their credentials and desire to serve. No recommendations for appointments will be made at this meeting. The Group may make a recommendation at the May 27th, 2021 meeting. Individuals interested in filling the vacancy may make a statement at this time or submit a written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written statements will be read aloud at the meeting.
- ACPG Statement: The Alpine Community Planning Group was formed for the purpose of advising and assisting the Director of Planning, the Zoning Administrator, the Planning Commission and the Board of Supervisors in the preparation, amendment and implementation of community and sub-regional plans. The Alpine Community Planning Group is an advisory body only.
- Open Discussion: Opportunity for members of the public to speak to the ACPG on any subject matter within the ACPG’s jurisdiction that is not on the posted agenda.
- Prioritization of this Meeting’s Agenda Items
- Organized / Special Presentations
- Staff from the County of San Diego Department of Public Works will make a presentation on the Tavern Road DG Pathway Improvement Project. The conceptual plan of the project is to install and improve decomposed granite pathways along the east side of Tavern Road from Arnold Way to Joan MacQueen Middle School to improve pedestrian safety in the area. The county has requested the planning group review the project and provide a recommendation. Presentation, Discussion & Action
- Group Business:
- Appointment of Subcommittee Chairs
- Subcommittee Chairs to submit list of subcommittee members for approval. Discussion & Action
- Consent Calendar
- Subcommittee Reports (including Alpine Design Review Board)
- Officer Reports
- Open Discussion 2 (if necessary)
- Request for Agenda Items for Upcoming Agendas
- Approval of Expenses / Expenditures
- Announcement of Meetings:
- Alpine Community Planning Group – May 27th, 2021
- ACPG Subcommittees – TBD
- Planning Commission – May 14th, 2021
- Board of Supervisors – May 4th & 5th and 18th & 19th, 2021
- Adjournment of Meeting
We strive to protect personally identifiable information by collecting only information necessary to deliver our services. All information that may be collected becomes public record that may be subject to inspection and copying by the public, unless an exemption in law exists. In the event of a conflict between this Privacy Notice and any County ordinance or other law governing the County’s disclosure of records, the County ordinance or other applicable law will control.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
You can review any personal information collected about you. You may recommend changes to your personal information you believe is in error by submitting a written request that credibly shows the error. If you believe that your personal information is being used for a purpose other than what was intended when submitted, you may contact us. In all cases, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
|Group Member Roster