We are San Diego’s new home for health and life improvement for women.
Participants in workshops, retreats, and coaching are embraced by the lovely rural setting and rustic country meeting space. They feel enchanted in the fragrant flower gardens, and enjoy meals of high-nutrient foods, of which many are grown onsite.
Sterling Retreats & Gardens events and services focus on healing, uplifting, and educating women. We cultivate an atmosphere of acceptance, support, and empowerment that assists women to relax and learn, grow and connect, receive support from other women, and refresh their passion for life.
Our programs, on the topics most important to women, are facilitated by local experts, progressive physicians, and Rita and Joe Sterling. Sterling Retreats & Gardens is an activity of Sterling Insights, Inc. and is located on 13 acres in the foothills outside San Diego, just 35 minutes east of Mission Valley.
Our Mission: “Empower women to transform their health, their life, and the world with Purpose, Passion and Vision”.
• Get Smart in workshops on healthy lifestyle, personal development and life management.
• Get Healthy with workouts in the garden and food preparation for nutrition and healing.
• Get Natural walking on the trails, viewing the flowers, petting animals, or by yourself under a tree.
• Get Dirty in the gardens and greenhouse to learn food growing, composting, and more.
• Get Going with one-on-one coaching sessions for motivation and problem solving.
• Get Results with the help of Women’s Success Support Groups for focus and momentum.
At Sterling Retreats & Gardens, away from your hectic complex life, you can renew your connection to nature and the present moment. You can listen to that calm insightful inner voice that brings the peace and direction for actualizing your life’s purpose. Sterling Retreats & Gardens is here to facilitate that for you!
Sterling Retreats and Gardens
1646 Peutz Valley Rd., Alpine, Ca. 91901